I'm back! My 4-month hiatus was self-imposed. Work demanded most of my attention (as explained in a few of the recently-added blog entries) but work has also given me much inspiration in the last few months. The Christmas & New Year holidays have come & gone but my urge to record my inspiration on paper has remained.
New blog entries I have added since my last one of August 2007 are:
- Captain Booger Features' 9th birthday party
- The postponement of The Divine Plan
- When Ravi's cousins from Qld paid us a visit
- Initiating the 'written warning' process at work
- My boss's eccentricities (some mothers do 'ave 'em)
- Lauren & Peter's wedding
- My cousin's 21st birthday party
- Attending a World Wrestling Entertainment event
- Mick & Karen's wedding
- Watching the Mundine fight live
- Dad's birthday
- Kris Kringle at work
- Ravi & I at the Post Office (some mothers do 'ave 'em)
- Captain Booger Features buys his first present for a girl
- Work Christmas party
- Book reviews of 2 novels by Liane Moriarty
- Example of Murphy's Law
- Christmas get-togethers amongst family & friends
- Happy new year!
Phew! Click on the links & read them in your spare time. Watch this space for more of my (mis)adventures . . . .
Image originally uploaded by robinhamman.